Advanced Allergy &
Breathing better, feeling better with an Asthma Allergy Specialist in Lake ZurichAsthma sufferers are becoming so common, that is estimated more than 25 million Americans, including 10 million children have some form of asthma that interferes with their daily lives. Wheezing, coughing, shortness of breath and chest congestion or tightness can all be serious signs of asthma. Dr. Noga Askenazi, Dr. Amiinah Kung, Dr. Eugenia Hahn and the team of professionals at Advanced Allergy & Asthma Associates and Food Allergy Center of Illinois hope to turn this epidemic around by doing their part to help those dealing with asthma. It is very important to get help as soon as possible. Most people who develop asthma have people in their families with the disease as well and it can torment lives, leaving some people helpless.
Asthma can not only be exhausting, but the way it interferes with lives is common but unique in some ways. Not everyone responds the same to identical medications and inhalers may not work for everyone. Multiple treatments can occur before symptoms begin to decrease. The unfortunate part about asthma is that it is only treatable at this time. No cure has been produced but it is possible science may find a better resistance in medication that will work for all types of asthma. Today, we are able to better control attacks by noticing the signs sooner.
Dr. Askenazi, Dr. Kung and Dr. Hahn are highly qualified specialists in asthma and want to eliminate symptoms early on to help best treat the conditions of asthma and attacks. When asthma attacks strike, there may or may not be obvious triggers around you. Not everyone has been able to avoid all triggers that flare up the disease. It is possible to reduce the triggers significantly with the help of medications and inhalers with properly use. Asthma causes inflammation in the lungs and airways, causing many disturbing and painful signs leading to an attack. With quick response, the effects are lowered and recovery can begin.
At our center, we work on helping eliminate your asthma attacks and work to avoid further damage with the right medications and follow ups. Consistency is important for keeping asthma under control. We invite you to come in for a consultation and see how we can help your life change for the better with asthma control therapy.
- Asthma Care Crystal Lake - Types of medications used in the asthma care for Crystal Lake residents
- Asthma Doctor Elgin IL - Guide to Asthma drugs specialist in Elgin, IL
- Allergy and Asthma of Illinois - Allergy and asthma sufferers of Illinois know where to go for quality care
- Adult Asthma Triggers Hoffman Estates IL - Specialist near Hoffman Estates IL discusses common adult asthma triggers
- Asthma Specialist Hoffman Estates - Hoffman Estates area asthma specialist helps sufferers manage environmental risk factors
- Signs and Symptoms of Asthma Hoffman Estates - Hoffman Estates area specialists get to heart of signs and symptoms of asthma by identifying triggers
- Asthma Treatment Buffalo Grove IL - Pinpointing asthma triggers is the first step to treatment for Buffalo Grove IL residents
- Precaution For Asthma During Travel Vernon Hills IL - Vernon Hills IL residents enjoy stress-free holidays courtesy of precaution and planning for asthma during travel
- Managing Asthma in Young Patients Lake Zurich IL - Young patients in Lake Zurich IL are managing asthma by modifying environment and with medicine
- Airway Obstruction with Asthma Barrington - Asthma patients in Barrington get short-term relief; prevent long-term damage caused by airway obstruction with effective treatments
- Exercise Induced Asthma Elgin IL - Elgin IL athletes get relief from exercise-induced asthma
- Treat Wheezing Lake Zurich IL - Lake Zurich IL specialists treat wheezing by assessing many potential causes, including asthma
- Asthma Treatment Near Me in Barrington - Barrington residents ask, "What asthma relief is available near me?"
- Advanced Allergy & Asthma Treatment in Lake Zurich - Lake Zurich residents can access the most advanced treatment for allergy & asthma relief
- St Charles IL Asthma Treatment - Asthma treatment options for patients in the St. Charles, IL area
- Asthma Treatment St. Charles IL - Symptoms and treatment for exercise-induced Asthma in St. Charles, IL
- Advanced Allergy & Asthma Care in Illinois - Illinois clinic provides advanced Allergy and Asthma care in Illinois
- Signs and Symptoms of Asthma Illinois - Illinois Allergist helps patients recognize the signs and symptoms of asthma
- Living With and Managing Asthma Elgin - Elgin area healthcare team helps patients living with and managing Asthma
- Can Asthma be Prevented Elgin - Elgin area residents ask, "Can asthma attacks be prevented?"
- Asthma Attacks in Children St Charles IL - St. Charles, IL area Allergist discus asthma attacks in children
- Wheezing in Childhood Barrington - Barrington area allergist explains: Understanding wheezing and other symptoms of childhood asthma
- Asthmatic Symptoms Crystal Lake - Common asthmatic symptoms for Crystal Lake residents
- Understanding Asthma Barrington Allergist - Barrington, IL Allergist on understanding asthma
- Breathing Problems Vernon Hills IL - Vernon Hills, IL residents seek help for breathing problems
- Asthma Allergy Specialist Lake Zurich - Breathing better, feeling better with an Asthma Allergy Specialist in Lake Zurich
Back to Asthma Home Page