Advanced Allergy &
Crystal Lake Lung Function TestsAt the Crystal Lake office of Advanced Allergy & Asthma Associates and Food Allergy Center of Illinois, we offer a vital procedure to help determine the functionality and ability of your lungs. If you suffer from asthma or allergies, you may have experienced one or more symptoms that have lead you to have a lung function test. Having a lung function test performed can help diagnose a variety of causes including asthma, allergies, emphysema, bronchitis, chronic cough and other respiratory disorders. This test, also called spirometry, delivers data to an analytical machine called a spirometer by ways of you breathing into a sterile mouthpiece. This data will help determine multiple functions of your lungs.
Shortness of breath, wheezing and coughing can be painful and very uncomfortable while trying to perform active duties in your life. Some people have found it hard to walk even short distances without needing to gasp for air. If you have experienced difficulty breathing in any way, having a lung function test could be lifesaving. Continuing to ignore the problem could be fatal or cause severe illness. Dr. Noga Askenazi, Dr. Amiinah Kung and Dr. Eugenia Hahn have your health and happiness in mind when you come in to take the test. The test will include multiple evaluations to help determine why you are having difficulties breathing.
The test will evaluate several levels of air that you are breathing in your lungs based on volume, speed, length and strength. Your results are unique to your lungs ability to hold, breathe out and breathe in air. Knowing your lungs’ capacity is very important in helping diagnose a cause to your breathing issues. Certain illnesses can aggravate asthma and allergies, causing added discomfort to a problem that already exists and getting a lung function test as soon as possible can help diagnose your condition so we can find a solution.
Dr. Askenazi, Dr. Kung and Dr. Hahn invite you to make an appointment for a lung function test today and see how it can help you with your breathing problems. Knowing what the problem is can help ease fear and anxiety as well. We want you to feel comfortable in our office and we welcome you to call or come by today.
- Pulmonary testing in Crystal Lake can identify asthma or allergies
- Vernon Hills area specialists provide testing to measure lung capacity
- Doctor near Northbrook discusses the common cold, lung function tests to detect a range of respiratory conditions
- Testing lung capacity key to Illinois specialists identifying cause of asthma symptoms
- Barrington, breathe easier knowing true nature of your asthma via lung function testing
- Hoffman Estates IL area specialists use a proven lung test to identify breathing-related concerns
- Lung function tests in Illinois can test for asthma and other lung conditions
- Different types of Lung Function Tests available in Illinois
- Lung Function Testing in children in Illinois can help diagnose Asthma
- Understanding Lung Function and Respiratory Problems for Long Grove, IL
- Your allergist in Barrington, IL can help with breathing difficulty through lung function testing
- Crystal Lake Lung Function Tests
Back to Lung Function Testing Home Page