Advanced Allergy &
I had a very good experience. They took the time to call me when insurance rejected the claim for my daughter's visit, then they resubmitted the claim and called me when it was approved. I really appreciated this because usually you only get a call when something is wrong. But the staff at this office called me with good news, which was a relief and also very considerate. ~ Brandee M.
Every Dr, Nurse, Tech and Receptionist has been friendly and helpful. Our questions are always answered and we finally are understanding our allergies and asthma! ~ Heather R. B.
Dr. Hahn was very patient with my daughters. Also, very thorough and easy to understand. Staff was helpful and friendly. ~ Krystyne Z.
About Us" I LOVE this practice. The entire staff is very professional and personable. I would highly recommend them to anyone who has searching for an allergist who sincerely cares and takes the time to listen to any issues you may be experiencing. You will not be disappointed. I have sent several friends and colleagues, all have been very impressed with the care they received! Best Allergy in the area! "
~ Amy P. Advanced Allergy & Asthma Associates/Food Allergy Center of Illinois is a respected medical practice, serving residents of Northern Illinois with three conveniently located offices, in Crystal Lake, Elgin, and Lake Barrington. Our practice was founded on the simple principles of compassion and customer service, blended with the advanced science of modern medicine.
Our physicians and staff members are highly trained, skilled, and deeply caring individuals. Our patients are our friends and neighbors, whom we think of as our extended family. We strive to deliver the same quality of care and level of service that we would want our own beloved parents, children, or other family members to receive.
“We, at Advanced Allergy & Asthma Associates/Food Allergy Center of Illinois, are committed to providing the highest quality of care with passion and empathy, strive towards professional excellence, and to be in tune with the needs and expectations of our patients, referring doctors and our community”
Meet our Providers
Noga Askenazi M.D.
Dr. Askenazi is a board certified asthma and allergy specialist, who treats children and adults. She has been a national speaker and has served as president of the ISAAI (Illinois Society of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology).
In 2007, Dr. Askenazi went into private practice in Lake, Kane, and McHenry counties with the goal of providing state-of-the-art treatment for individuals suffering from a broad spectrum of allergies and related diseases. Her primary focus is providing quality care with compassion. She treats every patient as she would a member of her own family.
When you visit Advanced Allergy & Asthma Associates/Food Allergy Center of Illinois, you will discover that her exceptional staff is dedicated to meeting the needs of every patient, and they will make you feel like a member of the family.
Dr. Askenazi treats a broad range of allergic conditions, with a special interest in innovative treatments of food allergies, eosinophilic esophagitis (allergy-associated inflammation of the esophagus), and atopic dermatitis (eczema) associated with food intolerances and allergies.
Friends and patients describe Dr. Askenazi as a hard-working, down-to-earth, friendly, passionate, approachable individual and has a great sense of humor. She is married, and the proud mother of a daughter and son. When not working, she enjoys spending time outdoors biking and hiking. She also enjoys cooking and reading.
Dr. Askenazi has trained at some of the finest educational institutions in the Midwest:
- Allergy and Immunology Fellowship, at Rush Presbyterian St. Luke’s Medical Center of Chicago, IL
- Pediatrics residency at Rush Presbyterian St. Luke’s Medical Center of Chicago, IL
- Internship at Rush Presbyterian St. Luke’s Medical Center of Chicago, IL
- M.D. (Doctor of Medicine) at the University of Tel Aviv in Israel
- B.S. (Bachelor of Science) at Washington University of St.Louis, MO
- 2011 through 2012 – President of the ISAAI (Illinois Society of Allergy, Asthma, & Immunology)
- 2010 through 2011 – President Elect of the ISAAI (Illinois Society of Allergy, Asthma, & Immunology)
- Current – ISAAI (Illinois Society of Allergy, Asthma, & Immunology) committee member
- Fellow of the FACAAI (American College of Allergy, Asthma, & Immunology)
- Voting Fellow of the FAAAAI (American Academy of Allergy, Asthma, & Immunology)
- Member of the (AMA American Medical Association)
- Fellow of the AAP (American Academy of Pediatrics)
Eugenia Hahn, M.D.
Dr. Eugenia Hahn, M.D is a Midwesterner, having grown up in the Chicagoland area and returning here after training out of the area. She is a very well respected board certified allergist and immunologist, able to treat children and adults with an array of immunological disorders. As an allergy sufferer herself, she understands the need of taking her time with her patients to develop a personalized treatment plan incorporating each individual’s lifestyle. Her goals are to help patients and their families understand their condition, to help them to attain the best quality of life possible, and reach their aspirations without limitations due to allergies or asthma.
Those who know Dr. Hahn are touched of how thoughtful, warm and caring she is. She is soft spoken but enjoys empowering her patients and their families with the strength of knowledge. She loves to learn about new and different things and share this with others.
She is married and has a young son and daughter. Her interests outside the office include gardening, running, yoga, and reading.
Though she is clinically experienced in all aspects of allergy and immunology including allergic rhinitis, sinusitis, rashes, and eosinophilic disorders, her special interests are in food allergy, eczema, and asthma.
- M.D. (Doctor of Medicine) at University of Rochester, Rochester, NY
- B.S. (Bachelor of Science) Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, MA
- Fellowship: Allergy & Immunology, Washington University, St. Louis, MO
- Residency: Pediatrics, Children’s Hospital Los Angeles, Los Angeles,CA
- Fellow, American Academy of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology
- Member, American College of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology
- Member, Joint Council of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology
Meredith Cirrincione, MS, PA-C
Meredith is a board certified Physician Assistant who has been working for 18 years as a PA in Urgent Care, using both her generalized Family Practice training and her Emergency Medicine skills. A large percentage of the patients she treated had allergies, asthma, rashes, or other allergy related disorders.
She was born and raised in rural Illinois where allergens were abundant. She grew up with many environmental allergies and asthma and in addition to understanding how to treat these conditions, she understands them from a patient perspective.
Meredith is married and has a young daughter. She has been a classical vocalist for 3 decades and at one time was in the Nashville Symphony Orchestra Choir. She continues to sing in her church choir and for weddings and events. She is also an avid reader and loves to go camping with her family.
- Masters in Physician Assistant Studies from Rosalind Franklin University of Health Sciences/The Chicago Medical School, North Chicago, IL
- Bachelor of Science in Biology from Marquette University, Milwaukee, WI