Updated on: Apr 28, 2020
The Entire Team at Advanced Allergy and Asthma Associates SC, wants you to be aware of steps that we’re taking to ensure your safety in our offices as well as provide some general guidance to address a number of the questions/concerns we’ve received regarding the COVID-19 virus.
We are OPEN and are seeing patients via Tele health/ Video Visits. When needed we are seeing patients in the office for testing and treatments as well. We are honored to take care of you during this difficult time.
For the safety of all our patients please follow these guidelines if coming in:
- If you have your own mask we are asking that you please bring it in. Surgical or N95 is preferred, let us know if you only have cotton masks for an office visit.
- Keep all masks you receive as you can re-wear for visits. Try not to touch the front of the mask after shaping it wants to cover tightly over your nose and face, and hand sanitize after putting on correctly.
- Hand Sanitizer is available for all patients and will be required to use prior to coming into the waiting room and available throughout the office.
- We are taking each patient’s temperature on arrival.
- We are screening for any COVID symptoms or contacts by phone before any patients come to the office.
- To minimize the risk, we are asking only patients themselves or one parent of pediatric patients to attend any office appointment.
- All Allergy shot visits are scheduled to keep a minimal amount of individuals in any area of the office.
- We have locked all doors coming into the offices and entry is via ringing the doorbell, and if we don’t see you please can call for entry at 847-888-8802.
We are NOW offering Telemedicine Appointments for New Patients and existing patients who are at risk leaving home or who are not able to make it in person and do not need in office testing or treatments.
If you are from the states of New York, Michigan, Florida, New Jersey, or Illinois please make an appointment with us by calling or requesting an appointment.Virtual Consultation
Please call (847) 888-8802 to schedule all types of appointments
Your AAAA Physicians are continuously monitoring the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO), and other public health institution(s) information to review any updated information & adapt our protocols (if necessary). We are here to continue to serve the communities at the same level of care you have come to expect from us, especially during this time of uncertainty. To that end, some of the steps that we’re taking to ensure the safety of our patients & staff members include: drastically increasing the frequency and duration of our disinfection protocols, providing staff & patient education on proper respiratory hygiene and hand washing techniques, and identifying patients who may be at high risk of contracting the illness caused by the COVID-19 virus to prevent any possible transmission (among many others).
However, all of those efforts would be incomplete if we did not also ask for your help. If you are scheduled for an appointment or are on allergy shots you will be screened for risk factors for COVID19.
For any questions, please call our office at (847) 888-8802