At Advanced Allergy and Asthma Associates/Food Allergy Center of Illinois in Elgin, we are committed to providing patients in the communities of Northern Illinois with services that help them feel their best. Whether you need diagnostics or specialized treatment for allergies, asthma, or immune system disorders, our caring, empathetic, and passionate staff can help.
What are some of the more common services offered at our practice?
If you are searching for a clinic “near me” that offers a wide range of allergy testing services and treatment options, it may be time to connect with the providers at Advanced Allergy and Asthma Associates/Food Allergy Center of Illinois. A few of the services provided in our Elgin office include:
- Allergy treatment – don’t let allergies keep you from enjoying outdoor activities
- Asthma – control your life with asthma treatment to help you live the life you want
- Lung testing – patients who have difficulty breathing may want to ask about lung testing to discuss potential problems
- Food allergies – working with our board-certified allergist and immunologist can help in making an accurate diagnosis of food allergies
- Specialty testing – our team offers many diagnostic services to help you on your path to better health and wellness
- Skin testing – if allergic reactions are making you miserable, testing for contact allergies can help you in eliminating redness, itching, and other skin problems and concerns
- Holistic allergy treatment – we understand the need for patients to consider non-pharmaceutical options for their health and can recommend certain holistic treatments as alternatives
- Penicillin allergy – just because your body has a reaction to penicillin doesn’t mean you have a penicillin allergy. Our team can evaluate and test you for allergies to ensure you get the care you need
Enjoy advice, news, and recommendations by signing up for our newsletter
Our office also provides an email newsletter for you to read on a regular basis, offering news, advice, tips, and tools that can be used to improve your overall health and help you learn more about your conditions. Sign up on our website with your email address to add yourself to our subscription list.
Schedule an appointment at our Elgin office today
Call Advanced Allergy and Asthma Associates/Food Allergy Center of Illinois to work with our providers to learn more about allergy, immunotherapy, and asthma. Our clinic is located at 2445 Westfield Drive, Suite #501 in Elgin, IL, and is open to new patients who can call (847) 888-8802 for an appointment.