Advocate Health System, Northwest Community Hospital, Northwestern, and Amita Health
Were you referred to one of our wonderfully talented asthma and allergy specialist from your Primary Care Provider or during your hospital stay? If your visit was at Advocate Health System, Northwest Community Hospital, Northwestern, or Amita health hospitals or Clinics then it was to Advanced Allergy & Asthma Associates/ Food Allergy Center Of Illinois team.
We are dedicated to helping as many patients as possible take control of their allergies and breathing conditions so that they can enjoy their optimal quality of life. Therefore, Dr. Noga Askenazi, and Dr. Eugenia Hahn are on staff at several local hospitals.
Our hospital affiliations include:
- Advocate Children’s Hospital – Park Ridge
- Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital – Barrington
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital – Park Ridge
- Advocate Sherman Hospital – Elgin
- Northwestern Medicine – Huntley
- Northwestern Medicine – McHenry
- Northwestern Medicine – Woodstock
- AMITA Health Saint Joseph Hospital – Elgin
- AMITA Health St. Alexius Medical Center – Hoffman Estates
- Northwest Community Hospital – Arlington Heights
You can also see any of our doctors at any of the Advanced Allergy & Asthma Associates/ Food Allergy Center Of Illinois practice locations, which are found in Crystal Lake, and Elgin. Just give us a call at (847) 888-8802.